1. Goods will not be accepted back without a valid Returns number.
2. Please ensure the relevant invoice is placed inside the component box with a detailed fault report.
3. Please give as much detail as possible regarding your fault report. Reports like DEAD or FAULTY can not be accepted.
4. All items must be complete with relevant packaging, manuals, disk and cables.
5. Goods found not to be faulty may incur a testing fee & handling charge of £10.00 plus VAT.
6. Physically damaged items will be rejected.
7. Items may be replaced with equivalents if originals are not available.
8. These items may be repaired or replaced.
9. Refunds and credit notes are issued at CDVI's discretion.
10. Re-stocking will only be accepted if the goods are returned within 21 days of your receipt of the goods, the goods have not been installed, the goods are returned as complete items & all the packaging, fixing kits and instructions are as new.
A re-stocking charge of 20% will be imposed
Contact us: 01628 531300 - Email: email@example.com