Newsletter - Summer 2019
Summer time is almost upon us. Here is to sunshine and brand new innovative access control solutions from us at CDVI!
Exciting news for you this summer:
- Introducing: STAR1M, innovative standalone access control solution
- Another successful Cyber Essentials accreditation
- Half way through the year, looking back at the events we have attended so far and the ones yet to come.
As usual, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 01628 531300 . And don't forget to check out our website to make sure you don't miss out on any information!
STAR1M - An innovative Standalone Access Control solution
The STAR1M utilises shadow card technology. This allows you to twin user cards and keep a copy of all your users access cards for easier management.
Lost card? Retired employee? Simply remove the shadow card from the system and the user card will not be valid anymore. This avoids system full default or security breaches. Shadow card technology on the STAR1M allow for the management of up to 300 users.
Cyber Essentials Accreditation
CDVI UK takes security seriously and what is more logical for a security product manufacturer?
We are pleased to announce our successful accreditation to the Cyber Essentials security standards for the second year running.
Cyber Essentials is a Government-backed, industry-supported scheme to help organisations protect themselves against common online threats.
Find out more
Looking back at The Security Event 2019
2019 saw the return of a UK focused security professional and installer exhibition, back at its traditional home at the NEC Birmingham. The Security Event attracted thousands of attendees over three days and provided installers access to the UK’s leading security brands.
“The Security Event 2019 gave us the opportunity to showcase some of our latest products, such as our ATRIUM integration with Texecom and some new readers. Our access control solutions gained a lot of interest from the security professionals attending the event and we are looking forward to renewing the experience next year.” – Paul Ramsay, CDVI UK General Manager.
Join us at The Security Event 2020 for a great show!
- In-house training on ATRIUM and DIGIWAY - more information here
- Thursday 20 June - 20% discount on a specific product range to celebrate our 20th birthday. Check our social media accounts on the day for more information!
- Wednesday 3 July - Joint ATRIUM-Texecom training - register here
- Thursday 4 July - OPSEC at OPREMA - more information here
- Tuesday 3 September - Security TWENTY 19 in Belfast - register here
- Thursday 5 September - Security TWENTY 19 in Dublin - register here